- Professor, Geology, University of Turku, Finland
- Senior scientist, Geological Survey of Finland (GTK)
- Website: https://www.utu.fi/en/people/antti-ojala
- Research portal: https://research.utu.fi/converis/portal/detail/Person/50224676
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8272-4835
- Click here to view Antti Ojala’s CV
- List of publications
As the third coring expedition in November 2017, we were delighted to welcome Dr. Antti Ojala from the Geological Survey of Finland as a new member to our team in Biển Hồ maar lake. Antti’s expertise in lake coring and core-to-core correlation using paleomagnetic sediment properties. Antti supports the EOS group with analysis of the new sediment sequences recovered from Biển Hồ maar lake and participates with mineral magnetic measurements in Finland. Below are a few pictures highlighting Antti’s activities.