- Assistant Research Scientist
- Indiana Geological and Water Survey, Indiana University
- Bloomington, Indiana 47405-2208, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://igws.indiana.edu/staff.cfm?user=agdrobni
Agnieszka Drobniak visited Vietnam in May and Nov/Dec 2015 for interdisciplinary surveys on Cát Bà island (Hải Phòng) and in Đồng Văn (Hà Giang) where she was mainly in charge of measuring of concentrations of methane and carbon dioxide in cave air with a portable Gasmet DX-4030 FTIR analyzer. Below are a few pictures highlighting Agnieszka’s activities.
Agnieszka in Biển Hồ lake, Pleiku City, the Central Highlands of Vietnam (Oct.-Nov. 2018)